Egypt Business Visa
The applicant’s actual passport with at least 2 blank pages.
The passport must be valid for six months beyond entry date.
As part of the Embassy / Consulate requirement, a copy of the passport information page is also required.
• Application Form
Application form need to be fully completed and signed.
Passport size photograph must be taken within the past 06 months with all white background (kindly avoid wearing clothing that is identical to the background).
• Residency Permit / Employment Authorisation
As part of the Embassy / Consulate requirement, ACTUAL and a copy (Front & Back) of your EP/S-Pass/ WP or PR card/ NRIC.
Singapore Permanent Residents must provide, a copy of the Re-entry Permit / Form 7.
For Work Pass with QR Code – if the applicant is issued with the new Singapore Work Pass (EP/SPass/WP) which displays the QR Code, must provide a print-out of the expiry status through Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s SGWorkPass app.
• Business Introduction Letter
An Original Business Introduction letter from your Singapore-based company
- Addressed to the Visa Section, Embassy of Egypt in Singapore
- Printed on company letterhead paper.
- Must include information of the applicant (Full name, Nationality, designation, date of employment, inviting company’s name and address, Length of Visa & number of entries required, entry & exit date)
- Briefly describe purpose of the trip (Place of visit, arrival and departure dates)
• Invitation Letter
This letter must be provided and obtained from your Egypt business counterpart; a copy is acceptable.
- The letter must be printed on a Company letterhead.
- The letter must be addressed to the Embassy of Egypt in Singapore.
- Must include information of the applicant as per the passport ID page (Full name, date of birth, passport no, issue date, expiry date & passport issuing authority)
- Specify in detail the purpose of the trip (Place of visit, arrival and departure dates, include the requested number of entries required (eg; if required singles or multiple entry, it must specify in the letter.)
• Flight Itinerary & Hotel confirmation
You are required to provide a copy of your an itinerary or e-ticket showing entry and exit dates including a copy of the hotel confirmation which shows your full name as per your passport.
• Proof of Financial Means
For Indian, Myanmar & Indonesia Passport holders– Required to submit a copy of your latest bank statement.
- The bank statement will not be required if the monthly salary is indicated in the Company letter.
• Authorisation Letter
- Original signed authorisation letter by the applicant is required permitting AKRA Visas & Services to represent the applicant
• Other Information
Please be informed that the document requirement may differ according to Nationality.
Additional documents may be required at the embassy’s discretion.
Processing – 04 Working days
Myanmar, Indonesia & Philippines Passport holders – Processing will take about 03 weeks – The passport will be returned during the interim process, the embassy will contact the applicant directly once the approval is granted and the passport need to be submitted for stamping , Visa stamping will take another 04 working days.
Processing time may differ according to Nationalities, you will be well informed on the processing time once we receive the Order confirmation.
AKRA Visas & Services Handling Fees – SGD 70 per application.
Single Entry Visa Fee
Multiple Entry Visa Fee
Visa will be valid for 03 months form the date of Issue (Multiple & Single)
You can personally deliver the documents to our office at 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre, # 46-00 Singapore 049513 between 0900hrs – 1730hrs (Submission to the embassy will be the next working day)
You can personally collect the documents from our office at 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre, # 46-00 Singapore 049513 between 0900hrs – 1730hrs (We will contact you once the documents are ready for collection.
We can arrange for the Collection & Delivery via courier service. Additional charges will be applicable for the courier service. Collection/Delivery Charges starts from as low as SGD 12 onwards, depending on the location.