South Korea Business Visa
The applicant’s actual passport with at least 2 blank pages
The passport need to have a validity of 06 months and beyond
- Application Form
The application form needs to be completed and signed.
The name indicated in the application form must be the same as per the passport.
Please be advised that the application will be rejected if there are missing or incorrect information.
- Residency Permit / Employment Authorisation
As part of the Embassy / Consulate requirement, ACTUAL and a copy (Front & Back) of your EP/S-Pass/ WP or PR card/ NRIC.
* Original will be returned upon verification by the embassy.
Singapore Permanent Residents must provide, a copy of the Re-entry Permit / Form 7.
For Work Pass with QR Code – if the applicant is issued with the new Singapore Work Pass (EP/SPass/WP) which displays the QR Code, must provide a print-out of the expiry status through Ministry of Manpower (MOM)’s SGWorkPass app.
- Business Introduction Letter
An Original Business Introduction letter from your Singapore-based company
- Addressed to the Visa Section, Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Singapore
- Printed on company letterhead paper.
- Must include information of the applicant (Full name, Nationality, designation, date of employment, salary, inviting company’s name and address, Length of Visa & number of entries required, entry & exit date)
- Briefly describe purpose of the trip (Place of visit, arrival and departure dates)
For Self-employed- Latest ACRA biz printout copy.
- Invitation Letter
This letter must be provided and obtained from your South Korea business counterpart; a copy is acceptable.
- The letter must be printed on a Company letterhead.
- The letter must be addressed to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Singapore
- Must include information of the applicant as per the passport ID page (Full name, date of birth, passport no, issue date, expiry date & passport issuing authority)
- Specify in detail the purpose of the trip (Place of visit, arrival and departure dates, include the requested number of entries required (eg; if required single or multiple entry, it must be specified in the letter).
- Passport Copy
As part of the Embassy / Consulate requirement, a colour copy of the passport information page.
- Certificate of Registration of Company
Certification of Registration (ROC) of Korean inviter issued within the last 03 months
Korean counterpart may obtain this document from www.hometax.go.kr
- Other Information
Flight tickets and accommodation bookings may not be required for visa application.
You can apply for the visa not more than 90 days before your scheduled departure date
Please be informed that the document requirement may differ according to Nationality.
Additional documents may be required at the embassy’s discretion.
Regular Processing – 04 Working days
NO Urgent / Express service available
AKRA Visas & Services handling fees – SGD 70 per application
AKRA Visa & Services handling fees are excluding the consular fees.
Consular fees –
Countries or Regions
Single entry less than 90 days
All countries unless specified
Different fees are applicable for certain nationalities
You can personally deliver the documents to our office at 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre, # 46-00 Singapore 049513 between 0900hrs – 1730hrs (Submission to the embassy will be the next working day)
You can personally collect the documents from our office at 65 Chulia Street OCBC Centre, # 46-00 Singapore 049513 between 0900hrs – 1730hrs (We will contact you once the documents are ready for collection.
We can arrange for the Collection & Delivery via courier service. Additional charges will be applicable for the courier service. Collection/Delivery Charges starts from as low as SGD 12 onwards, depending on the location.